The Inktober Initiative by Jake Parker and this month, the SketchBox is very apropos to what's happening!
So, while I'm not an Inktober follower just yet, I do like ink, especially in the jar for the purpose of drawing. This month we get a fun collection of goodies:
1. Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink - 14ml size of Black India ink and one of my favourite brands. I have 8 of their inks in various colours from a previous art haul.
2. Princeton Mini Detailer - this is a #1 Liner brush made with synthetic sable and has a nice, long, tip that does keep a nice point. Since it can be used with both ink and watercolour, I'm looking forward to playing with it a bit more.
3. COPIC Sepia multi-liner set - Hey, it's COPIC and it's sepia, which is kind of cool.
4. Zebra double ended brush pen - A first look item, so apparently not on the market yet and the copy I received has zero English on it.
5. Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen set - Firm and soft tip brushes with black ink. I'm not a calligrapher, though I should probably pick up some basics, but I did give it a try.
Anyways, I like this box and definitely comes with some goodies that I will definitely make use of. Ink is fun and, well, I use it a lot with watercolour.